The Ada Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors are an essential group of volunteers who promote “Goodwill” to chamber members. They serve to increase the visibility of members, promote membership growth, represent the goals and objectives of the Chamber while acting as a link between members and staff.
Role of an Ambassador
- Professionally participate in Chamber functions to enhance existing members connection to each other and include new members participation at events and programs.
- To serve as host who greet business members at chamber events.
- To provide an additional link to members through personal visits
- To shine with enthusiasm for others, share positive upbeat attitude with members, and brighten all Chamber events and programs.
Benefits of an Ambassador
- Name and photo on Ambassador page of Chamber website.
- Opportunity to connect one on one with new and existing Chamber members; meet local business and community leaders.
- Potential media coverage from attendance of Chamber events.
- Gain an insider’s perspective of the local business community and show community pride.
- Chance to help the community and show community pride.
- Recognition at annual Chamber banquet.
- Directly employed by a member in good standing of the Chamber.
- To partner with the chamber in active recruitment of new Chamber members and retention of existing members.
- To be knowledgeable of the chamber mission, activities, and programs.
- Help improve the quality of service provided by the Chamber and its staff by reporting any comments, complaints, or information changes gathered at member visits.
- Attend Chamber events and programs.
- Facilitate networking at Chamber-sponsored events.
- Commit to confidential and sensitive information you may become privy to as an Ambassador.
The ADA Area Chamber of commerce ambassadors are enthusiastic volunteers from member businesses who represent and promote the work of the AACOC as well as representing their own company.
J. Elaine Rhynes
GRI REALTOR® – Associate
Citizens Bank of Ada
Citizens Bank of Ada
Shelter Insurance – Jessica Beck Agency, LLC
Peoples Electric Cooperative
Pontotoc Technology Center
Ready to join our team of Ambassadors?